Royal Junior School and Orphanage in Mityana, Uganda where we are praying to get our child(ren) from

Thursday, January 27, 2011

As the Snow Falls

As I sit at the table and watch the snow fall I wonder what our child/children look like, what their names are, if they slept well...and the thoughts go on!

I have not been able to update recently had surgery on my right arm (ps that is the arm I write with) it is getting easier to type one handed. :)

We are in the process, well we were until surgery of filling out home-study information!!! So very excited!!!!

We are in process of planning our first 2 fund-raisers
-Spaghetti Dinner and Dance
-T-shirts (we are looking for ideas/someone to design them, if you are gifted with that please let us know)

Will update more later....

Lots of love!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment